Content-type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable X-RT-Original-Encoding: iso-8859-1 Content-Length: 4227
In addition to the missing policy attributes I previously listed, it appears there are also missing principal attributes in the schema, such as:
The schema on the web site is lacking various required attributes to support Kerberos with a LDAP backend.
When I tried creating a password policy, I encountered errors because of missing attribute definitions and discovered the following were lacking in the schema:
I also am encountering issues loading a dump file (i.e. doing a conversion). Even after resolving the above missing attribute definitions, I find about 1% of the principals fail to be loaded (when using kdb5_util load –update …)
<dumpfile>(line #): cannot store principal@REALM(Database store error)
<dumpfile>(line #): cannot read dump entry header
I plan to enable additional debugging to determine the cause of the above, but I know the dump file is fine because the same dump file can be loaded into a db2 backend without issue.