|Date:||Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:50:29 -0800 (PST)|
|From:||miten mehta <email@example.com>|
|Subject:||test fails, kinit gives preauth problem with some thing related to timestamp too|
- Simple Search
- New Search
- Recently Viewed
- #2012: test fails, kinit gives preauth problem with so...
- #460: BSD/OS 3.0 rpc symbol collisions, etc.
- #8837: kprop replication does not work due to wrong DN...
- #8504: Properly handle EOF condition on libkrad sockets
- #8053: Fix OTP tests with pyrad 2.x
- #6798: set NT-SRV-INST on TGS principal names
- #858: Ftp Security Bug. krb5-1.1.1
- #1156: krb5 should be able to use a separate com_err
- #8425: Add auth-indicator authdata module
- #4033: Windows NetIDMgr documentation
- Current Search
- Logged in as guest